Basic Guide line for Soft offer
1. Buyer issues Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order with full banking Information and not sanitized or internet circulated ICPO/LOI.
2. Seller issues Full Corporate Offer alongside with NCNDA. Buyer returns endorsed and sealed Full Corporate Offer
3. Seller issues Sales Purchase Agreement (SPA). Buyer sign and return contract to the seller through Jaz International
5. Seller forward the hard copies contract to buyer through Jaz International
6. Seller issues bank to bank the Proof of Product (POP).
7. Buyers bank confirms POP and returns to Seller.
8. Shipment time 30-45days after the date of opening LC, Confirmed LC is Irrevocable and non transferable.
9. Cargo specification: ISRI(200-206)
10. Cargo: HMS1/2(80/20)
11. Cargo packaging in Bulk/Containers
12. Minimum Cargo Quantity:30000mt x 12months contract, negotiable.
13. Price: CIF ?????? ports, USD?????dollars
14. Origin of Cargo: ????????
15. Cargo quantity: ????????m/t x 12months contract
16. Inspection: Quality, Quantity, weight by SGS, CCIC or any independent Surveyor at sellers cost
17.Payment terms:Irrevocable, Transferable/non transferable, Confirm 100% LC At Sight of BILL OF Lading (BL) OR
100% BANK Guarantee (BG) from recognisable, International Reputed Bank.
18. Seller's issue operative 2% Bank performance Guarantee bond
19. Upon Completion of all Verifications, delivery and shipment commences as per contract
20. Any alteration or addition to this agreement may be made on consent of both parties
Web Master: Quddus Prodhan
Back to Top